- All renters will sanitize the gate and lock when leaving.
- Renters will sanitize anything they physically touch during the rental time. A bottle of sanitizer will be hanging on the fence.
- Only ONE person can rent the field at a time. NO EXCEPTIONS.
NOTE: If you rent Ring 2 for practice, you will receive the gate code in your reservation confirmation. All rings are kept locked when not in use.
As our rings are becoming more popular and people want to rent them, we have put some guidelines in place to make usage fair and to maintain the integrity of the equipment.
Only one person will be allowed to reserve the ring at a time, and only Rings #2 and #3 (the rings behind the first ring on the left) will be rented to the general public. There are no rentals to non-WDI instructors without explicit permission from Sue McKinney.
One of the following prerequisites must be met to rent Ring #2 (agility ring) and use the equipment:
- Dog being run is in a Games Class
- Dog being run has earned a leg in agility competition
- Handler running dog has titled a dog in agility
- Permission of Sue McKinney
To rent Ring #3 for obedience or other purposes, the dog being run must be in class with a WDI instructor or have permission from Sue McKinney.